Tuesday 9 August 2016

TOASTRACK & BLUNT

I have been purchasing some figures which I have started basing and priming. So here is the start of my Toastrack & Blunt project; Lieutenant Horatio Toastrack RN and Lieutenant Dick Blunt, 95th Rifles. I have to acknowledge here that I appropriated the name of Lieutenant Toastrack RN from the incomparable League of Extraordinary Kriegspielers, where he featured in one of their game reports. I just loved the name and had to nick it!


Foundry Royal Navy Landing Party



Warlord Chosen Men and Perry Rifles Command



The opposition……………..Perry French Dragoons and Hélène Leroux, La Marquesa de Casares el Grande y Melida Sadaba



…and just as I finished basing and priming that lot, my order from Brigade arrived very promptly this morning, more Royal Navy Landing Party.

No comments: