Monday 9 April 2018

What a Tanker!

I've pre-ordered the new rule set by TooFatLardies, What a Tanker! available here:

https://toofatlardies.co.uk/product/what-a-tanker-rules/


Being something of a lazy twat, I decided to order some 1/72 diecast tanks so that I could play a game as soon as the rules arrived. I found a great deal on eBay, 3 Tigers for £10.00 so I had to buy them. Then I bought 5 Shermans. The PDF of the rules arrived today and checking the rules I found that by serendipity I had managed to purchase two equal forces using the points system in the rules. 64 points cost to the Allies, 63 points for the Axis.


Three Tigers from 'Großdeutschland' Panzer-Grenadier-Division




Three M4 Shermans with 75mm gun


One M4 Sherman with 76mm gun and a Sherman Firefly



2 comments:

Vagabond said...

Well done that man, do you think they will get as far as the table and a game report?
I think we are still waiting for the 2nd Wings of War report:-)

Martin Thornton said...

You are right about that Wings of Glory AAR, must do that. reading the rules now for What a Tanker!